Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Our graduate schemes seek to provide in-depth experience, skills and a broad spectrum of knowledge through insightful and challenging rotations across our divisions.
Together with rotations in core business areas and structured learning and development, the programme helps to provide a foundation for each individual’s career.
Underwriting – Two-and-a-half-year programme
- Two week induction
- Year 1: Four underwriting rotations across each department with shorter non-underwriting rotations in-between
- Year 2: Up to three underwriting placements across divisions selected by business need
- Final placements: Wordings, Claims and Overseas in teams relevant to your Trainee Underwriter role after the programme
- On-boarding into Trainee Underwriter role
On-going Learning & Development throughout the programme, including professional studies
Actuarial & Analytics - 18-month programme
- Induction to TMK
- Rotations of 3-4 months across all actuarial and analytics teams
- Shorter rotations of up to 1 month in other core business areas
- Continuous learning and development throughout the programme, including on-the-job learning, classroom and online training events and job shadowing experiences
- Professional qualifications e.g. IoFA
- Mentoring from experienced managers and past graduates
When recruiting for our UK graduate schemes, we look for:
- A 2:1 honours degree or above in any subject. Graduates educated outside the UK will be expected to hold an equivalent level of academic qualification.
- Strong communication skills
- Well demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven numeric ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Fluency in English
- A demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for your chosen graduate scheme and understanding of your potential career path at TMK.
The number of graduate vacancies we have each year depends on our business requirements.