Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Applications for our 2020 Underwriting Graduate Programme have now closed.
Providing you meet the entry criteria, our agency partners will carry out the following steps;
- Telephone interview
- Online assessments (ability and behavioral)
- First round face-to-face interview
The results of these interviews and assessments will determine whether you are invited to return for the assessment day.
The assessment day
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day at TMK offices. The day will include:
- a rotational programme of interviews with a selection of staff from across the business
- lunch with existing graduate trainees
- team building exercise
- Lloyd’s visit
- culminating in a networking event, allowing you the opportunity to engage with a number of TMK employees in a more relaxed environment.
The purpose of the day is to help us to get to know you and assess your suitability for the scheme. A final decision will be made shortly thereafter and all candidates will be contacted directly.