Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Tokio Marine Kiln has a Group budget for charitable donations that make a positive difference to the communities and sectors in which we operate.
Our corporate donations fund is targeted at charitable organisations that:
- promote the advancement or wellbeing of people, i.e. through health or educational initiatives
- work in the communities close to our offices in the UK, Brazil, China, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Hong Kong and Singapore
- have connections to the industries in which we operate, i.e. disaster relief
- support the insurance community i.e. Lloyd’s market charitable initiatives
- support environmental sustainability
- promote diversity and inclusion
In the past this has included organisations such as hospices, school projects, community initiatives, homeless charities and hospitals.
We select organisations to support on an annual basis. If you are a charity, or a charitable organisation, and would like to apply for funding, please contact email@example.com