Fine Art & Specie
We offer insurance coverage for physical loss or damage risks in the fine art, jewellery, cash and precious metals sectors. Our clients range from financial institutions, diamond and jewellery retailers and manufacturers to museums and private collectors.
We provide specialist insurance coverage for the following classes of business:
- Fine Art: museums, galleries, dealers and private collections
- Jeweller’s Block: retail jewellery stores, wholesale, manufacturing and mining risks
- Cash in transit: secure logistics of cash, diamonds and jewellery, and bullion
- Specie: precious metals, diamond and gemstone mines, bullion refineries, in transit and storage
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Static risk and in transit
- Employee fidelity
Our maximum line size is USD100m.
GET IN TOUCH
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate forecasts
04 November 2021
Tokio Marine Kiln announces latest Lloyd's syndicate results and forecasts
TMK's CEO Brad Irick shares the value of Allyship with the ACIN
28 October 2021
TMK's CEO Brad Irick, alongside fellow senior industry leaders, reinforced the importance of their roles to bring more inclusion and help drive tangible change at Lloyd's and the across the London Insurance Market.
TMK and CarbonChain partner to evaluate customers’ carbon emissions
21 October 2021
Tokio Marine Kiln today announced that it has partnered with CarbonChain, a startup building technology solutions, to measure greenhouse gas emissions to inform underwriting decisions.