Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Change brings with it increased risk. All organisations are constantly subject to change whether caused by a change in technology, the introduction of a new process, a modification to an existing facility, construction of a new facility, introduction of new equipment, or personnel changes. The increased risk from any change needs to be managed effectively.
TMK risk engineers recommend that a Management of Change (MOC) system is implemented.
The key features for an effective MOC system are:
- Establish appropriate and consistent terminology
- Keep the procedures simple and easy to understand
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Define the scope of the MOC system
- Establish requirements for review and authorisation
- Issue guidelines for key MOC issues
- Develop a written description of the MOC system
- The system should be integrated into and be part of the company’s normal operating procedures
For further detail please download our Management of Change Information Sheet.