Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Critical to effective fire risk management is having a thorough Fire Safety Inspection Checklist for each of your facilities. The Checklist should be simple and easy to follow and include the following:
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Clear definition of all areas included in the Fire Safety Inspection Checklist
- Records maintained and reviewed on a regular basis (this can be particularly useful in identifying areas for improvement and also trends)
- Regular inspections – preferably on a weekly basis Continual awareness by all employees of the requirements of and reasons for maintaining the Checklist
- The Checklist should become part of the company’s normal operating procedures
For further detail please download our Fire Safety Inspections Information Sheet.