Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
Our team of experienced underwriters has developed an insurance product designed specifically to meet the demands of marine equipment owners and operators. Whether onboard a vessel, on dry land or operating overside, Tokio Marine Kiln’s marine equipment policy combines exceptionally broad coverage with a flexible approach to pricing.
The key benefits of this product include:
- Worldwide comprehensive all-risks coverage for all equipment owned or operated
- Flexible underwriting and pricing to cater for use and geographic location
- Automatic coverage for additional equipment
- 24/7 coverage – protects equipment in storage, in transit, onboard vessel or in operation
- Coverage for equipment at exhibitions or events
- Loss of revenue coverage or continuing expenses following damage or loss of equipment up to a maximum aggregated value of GBP50,000
Covering your needs
This product suits owners and operators of the following types of equipment:
- Remotely operated vehicles (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV)
- Oceanographic survey equipment excluding streamer operations
- Trenchers and ploughs
- Dive bells and hyperbaric chambers
- On vessel fixed equipment not covered by a hull insurance policy (cranes, decompression chambers, etc.