Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
The global aviation industry supports a broad range of product-related businesses including component manufacturers, maintenance and overhaul organisations. These firms incur significant product liability exposure in the event that, following an aviation accident, it is proven that the firm’s product or its servicing of that product in some way compromised the aircraft’s performance.
Products liability insurance is necessary for any entity involved in the aviation supply or distribution chain whether it be a widgets/avionics manufacturer or a fuel supplier.
Tokio Marine Kiln is able to offer insurance coverage for the following operations:
- Manufacturers and designers of airframes, engines and UASs
- Maintenance and repair organisations (MROs) from A to D checks
- Suppliers of components/spare parts
- Distribution outlets
- Companies supplying aircrew and engineering labour / resources
- Flight safety/instruction / audit enterprises
Tokio Marine Kiln provides product liability coverage with line sizes of up to USD100m on a primary basis and USD130m on an excess basis.