Find the right expert to suit your requirements from the boxes below
As aviation’s role in international transportation expands, a diverse range of new aircraft operations has emerged with a multiplicity of uses and functions. Aside from the large/regional passenger, low cost and freight airlines, the corporate aviation sector has expanded as many businesses have begun to operate private fleets or charter air-taxi services. From medical repatriation to aerial surveillance, this is a significant growth sector for the aviation industry.
Our underwriters provide aviation insurance for all types of aircraft while continuing to be one step ahead of the rest of the market by offering innovative solutions for existing and emerging risks. One example is our work on unmanned aerial systems (UASs) where we are now positioned as a market leader in insurance product design coverage and price ratings.
We provide the following coverage for aircraft:
- Physical loss or damage to hull
- Third party and/or passenger and excess liability
- Loss of use and ground up liability, in conjunction with the above
- Physical loss or damage arising from war and allied perils
- Excess war / terrorism liability
We can offer the following maximum line sizes:
- Hull: USD7.5m (USD12m in respect of industrial aid)
- War: USD20m
- Liability: USD100m (USD130m on an excess basis)